At University General Hospital Dallas, we understand that your health is your most valuable asset, and your well-being is of utmost importance. As such, we are proud to deliver the ultimate in modern medical treatment and unparalleled attention to patient care, all set in a beautiful, healing environment.
Our 111-bed hospital has a full array of services including inpatient and outpatient medical treatments and surgeries, five state-of-the-art operating suites, eight intensive care units, special procedures/endoscopy suite, pulmonary medicine, diagnostic imaging, laboratory, as well as other ancillary services.
We believe that you, as a patient and our guest, will appreciate the world-class facilities, doctors and care that University General Hospital Dallas has to offer. We look forward to serving your healthcare needs.
Our accomplished and experienced staff is dedicated to the comfort and well-being of each and every patient while creating a soothing and restful environment that promotes the healing process.
Unparalleled amenities pamper patients and families within an inviting environment that encourages relaxation and healing. University General Hospital Dallas offers:
- Information to assist you with travel and local arrangements
- First class meals and room service
- Flat panel televisions with cable
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
University General Hospital Dallas has brought together nationally recognized physicians and specialists known for their outstanding achievements and innovative treatments. When you select a physician from our medical staff, you can be assured that you have selected a physician with an excellent reputation and a level of care that is unsurpassed.
Patient care and safety are at the core of everything we do. We utilize the latest technology and modern medical treatment protocols to meet the exacting standards of today's rapidly changing healthcare environment.
- All operating rooms are uniquely designed for quick turn-around between surgical cases.
- State-of-the-art operating suites allow seamless communication between doctors, their assistants, nurses and key personnel throughout the continuum of care.
- High-definition cameras and monitors in operating rooms provide never-before-possible detail and clarity for our surgeons.
- Digital radiological equipment provides physicians with immediate access to diagnostic results. High-resolution scans are digitally generated and stored for future review and enable instant access.
- For the convenience of our patients, and when medically appropriate, we utilize high-resolution portable digital x-ray machines. These machines can be brought directly to a patient's bedside. Using these machines help to ensure privacy by eliminating patient transport through the hospital.